Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Two Steps Forward One Step Back...

Well, to make a long story short, the tape just wasn't working. I started to put down the second tape on the ceiling and the bubbles started appearing everywhere. I came to the conclusion that taping and bedding is not for the novice, nor for the faint of heart. After fooling around with it for a while and trying in vain to lay another layer of tape over a bubbled layer in vain hopes that the bubbles would just disappear, I just started taking down the tape. I'd rather go the long way and do it right than do a crappy job and get it over with. Of course the best thing would be to just do it right the first time...then we wouldn't be having this conversation. My daughter would be back in her bedroom and ecstatically happy and I could be moving on to some other waiting projects that need to be finished.

No comments: