Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lost My Marbles

I haven't written in a long, long time, haven't had a lot to say, haven't been working on the house at all. But all that is about to change. In a moment of sheer silliness, for lack of a better word, I volunteered to have the photo club Christmas party here. At my house. In Dec. Also now that my teenage daughter has gone to college and my husband is needing an office, there is going to be a whole lot of shaking-er rearranging going on around here. So cracks will be filled with joint compound, new paint will be going up, heck I might even paint my bedroom at long long last! And lets see...(mutters to self) I'm
gonna need new blinds for the mudroom windows, definitely some more Christmas decorations, and that reminds me, I don't have a Christmas tree anymore...*sigh* yup, it's official. I have lost all my marbles.

No comments: